Wimmer Solutions supports our team members in their personal philanthropy through our charitable gift match program, which helps to make a greater impact on the issues, causes, and organizations our team members care about.We match, dollar for dollar, up to $1000 USD per calendar year in contributions each of our employees makes to eligible 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations while employed with Wimmer Solutions. Our program is designed to support the breadth and diversity of giving among Wimmer employees by investing in a wide spectrum of organizations, even if their work does not fall into our three focus areas.Please read our full program guidelines below before requesting a match.
Who can participate?
All full-time, W-2 employees of Wimmer Solutions, including field employees, corporate staff, and management are eligible to participate in the Gift Match Program beginning on the date of hire
- To be eligible for matching, a gift must be made to a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that meets our community partner eligibility standards
- Each gift must be a tax-deductible charitable contribution of $25 or more made by an employee during the last twelve months while employed by Wimmer Solutions
- Gifts must be made directly by the employee to the eligible organization from the employee’s own personal assets
- Gifts must be made via cash, check, credit card, or stock. Gifts may also be made by payment from an entity such as a personal foundation or donor advised fund if that entity has been funded solely by the eligible employee (please note that gifts made to such an entity will not be matched)
- Contributions must be actually paid, i.e., not merely pledged, before they can be considered for a match
Wimmer Solutions will not match any of the following:
- Charitable contributions for religious purposes, or supporting religious activities or programs
- Contributions supporting a political candidate, party, or action, or made in the interest of influencing legislation
- Contributions, or portions thereof, that are not considered charitable or tax-deductible (e.g., event registration, admission fees, etc.) unless explicitly stated otherwise for specific company-sponsored events or activities
- Tuition or other student expenses (including books, services, fees, T&M for volunteer trips, etc.); or
- Individual, family, or group membership fees/dues, including alumni dues and/or subscription fees
- Bequests, insurance premiums, or contributions made through entities such as lead trusts or charitable gift annuities
- Real estate, in-kind, or non-monetary contributions (e.g., services, materials, supplies, etc.)
- Gifts from a group of individuals – each donor must register his/her own contribution for matching (i.e., you cannot submit a donation for matching that was made by another person and claim it as your own)
Simply make a gift to an eligible organization and complete the Gift Match Request Form. Once your request is received, Wimmer Solutions will confirm your gift and eligibility with the recipient organization. If approved, a check for the matching amount will be provided to the eligible organization.
Wimmer Solutions reserves the right to examine organizations, gifts, and participants to make eligibility determinations at its discretion, and to amend, modify, or terminate the Matching Gifts Program at any time. Please direct any questions or comments to: email@example.com.