Interested in Partnering with Us?
Before contacting us with requests for sponsorship, we ask that all prospective non-profit partners review the following eligibility information and express your interest according to the instructions below.
Wimmer Solutions is dedicated to supporting nonprofit organizations whose work aligns with our values. With that in mind, any organization receiving support from any of our community program offerings (including Grants, Sponsorships, Employee Gift Match, In-Kind Donations, Pro Bono Services or company sponsored Volunteer Projects) must meet ALL of the following eligibility criteria in order to participate:
- Are recognized by the United States I.R.S. as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization; or
- Are accredited Public PreK‐12 Schools or School Districts to which contributions are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Code of the United States; or
- Are accredited Public or Non‐Profit Colleges and Universities to which contributions are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Code of the United States
- Are not ineligible for any reason stated below under Ineligible Organizations
Ineligible organizations include but are not limited to the following:
- Organizations that fail to meet one or more of the above eligibility criteria
- Political organizations (partisan organizations or those supporting specific candidates or legislation)
- Religious organizations (churches, synagogues, mosques and other houses of worship, or other organizations primarily promoting religious purposes).
- Donor advised funds, private foundations, personal trusts
- Organizations that do not comply with the USA Patriot Act
- Organizations that do not comply with Wimmer Solutions’ employee non‐discrimination policy, which would include organizations that discriminate on the basis of any person’s actual or perceived age, ancestry or ethnicity, national origin, race, physical, emotional or mental ability, sex, gender identity or expression, height or weight, health status, medical condition (including pregnancy), immigration or citizenship status, marital/relationship status, religion or religious practice, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, or veteran status
Faith‐based organizations may be considered eligible at Wimmer Solutions’ discretion if their programs meet all of the following criteria:
- are open to all individuals in the community regardless of religious belief;
- serve a secular purpose, such as a food pantry or homeless shelter;
- do not explicitly or implicitly require participation in prayer, worship, or other religious activities as a condition of receiving service(s) offered; and
- do not use the individual donation or resulting match for religious purposes
All organizations must provide documentation confirming compliance with all program criteria to participate in the program. If your organization meets all of the above criteria, you may submit a copy of your most recent Form 990 and a letter of introduction to Nicole Browning, Director of Community Outreach Programs. You may also mail your request to us at:
1341 N. Northlake Way Ste 300
Seattle, WA 98103